Tuesday, February 3, 2009

End of Days

"Cry not for me, oh starry sky above
this my swan song, is justified in love"

And like the shining sun, cloudless
this, my end of days, a bloody sky
cut with shades of black cloud lifeless
the horizon breathes a sigh, then dies

The stars like lasers from another world
destroy vast excess of greenery with black
glistening like the Zenith's tears, encircled
the light of the planet, tireless and slack

The Nether cousin of our brightness appears
and stays for the half of a distant query
as if another void has opened, other spheres
the sadness of the atmosphere is very, oh very

Questions raises by the bottoms of stars
end exclamations of loneliness and pity
As I, mere being, assume much burning from afar
can only see the coldness, like aurora from city

They fall to earth but they don't catch fire
Nether merely watches as they fall from night
hitting the ground, splatter stabbed by spire
blinding, stand silent, for there's too much light

In darkness, I say, searing Obelisk torment
crushing bleak stone eyes in the spectre soil
bearing stars from mine eyes, not heaven sent
coldness spreads, death in one's future foil

One with the earth, and two from the sun
three from the heavens from what's been done
for my hearts all over, blood for blood's sake
at least now, and here, my body succumbs to ache

1 comment: